First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who took time to read my writings. I am truly grateful and blessed for all the support I have received. It’s just been two weeks when I started in this platform and I am delighted to share with you guys my first award.
I would also like to thank Mr. Kamal Shrestha for giving me this award and for the continuous growth of people who believe in the concept of Peace and Saving the environment which I truly admire.
Mr. Kamal Shrestha’s blog, “Kamal’s Blogging Café” contains a lot of interesting reads. You might want to check it out! It’s amazing!
This award is given to a real achiever and successor who has been giving their creative feelings and thoughts exquisitely presenting a good perfection of work of art in WordPress Writing.
The ‘GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD’ help spread peace around the world sharing love, fun and happiness creating a beautiful Global Village. It aims to grow one’s thought and expand the concept of Peace and helping save the Environment.
Concept of PEACE
As the world continues to find its way to attain balance in every way possible, some turned out in a way that breaks the balance without knowing that their causes reflect the opposite of their expectations.
Peace isn’t just achieved by force nor it is the absence of violence. It must be developed from one’s inner peace and understanding. And we don’t realize that somewhere deep within us, there is an utmost self who is eternally at peace that awaits to be uncovered.
Concept of SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT
Our environment is us. What we do to our environment reflects on what we do to ourselves. Think of the trees as our lungs, the rivers our bloodstream. Think of the environment as yourselves. Inside of us.
Each one of us is interconnected. Yet somehow we have forgotten how to be good guests to our environment, like how other creatures do. The Almighty trusted us a home to stay and it is our sole responsibility to take good care of it and preserve the world which we all live in.
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
- By being true to my words. To be able to share good thoughts and spread the love for the environment, one must start within themselves. I want to be a blogger with truest intentions as possible.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
- Peace for me is the calmness of the heart and eternal food of the soul. It’s something we all long to attain deep within.
3. How can we save a tree?
- First, think of it as something who has life and without it we won’t have clean air to breathe. Think of it as our life, and think of what would it be like to have no trees left. Then I think in this point, we would think and act on how to save one.
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issue?
- Yes, it is.
5. What thing will you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
- Sometimes my will interferes with what others wanted. All of us have been through that. But as they say, if you truly love someone and wants them to be happy then you would sacrifice everything for them. Then for me, if seeing them happy requires me to sacrifice something, I would undoubtedly do that. Their happiness is my happiness.
6. Which animal do you like most? Why?
- A bird. Because it has seen things others can’t.
7. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
- I myself is a youtuber and I think it is great to share one’s passion, talent, and creativity through different platforms.
8. Does a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
- An actor/actress have the right to reject a role. It isn’t wrong if its their way of earning a living. But in most cases, they would accept a role that they find a connection with and would also help them share to others of what message they want to send through their acting. Having both the opportunity to share awareness to others and earning a living is great, isn’t it?
- How do you view our environment?
- In your own opinion, why do you think others just gave up on helping save the environment?
- In today’s time, what issues about the absence of peace concern you? and why?
- How do you attain peace within yourself?
- What quote can you relate in the topic ‘Saving the environment’? and why did you choose that quote?
- Is overpopulation still a pressing issue today concerning the environment? Why do you think so?
- In your own way, how would you be able to help in spreading the awareness in Peace and Saving the Environment?
I would like to nominate the 16 bloggers who owns this blog sites who has been giving their creative feelings and thoughts exquisitely presenting a good perfection of work of art in WordPress Writing. These individuals whom I believe deserves the GREAT ACHIEVER “महासिद्धी” BLOGGER AWARD .
- The Wandering Empath
- Making communication easy
- Stardust Spells
- Schingle’s Blog
- The Lightening bug
- Tales of a Poor Girl
- M. Zeeshan Horani
- Kazi Mustakim
- Joyful Change With Yvonne
- Jessica Reads It
- Fat Cow Co
- Finding my feet in this weird and wonderful world
- Journey In Finding God
- Posts that have to do with our everyday experience
You can comment down your thoughts below in the comment section and start that single step of spreading awareness in creating a peaceful and safe environment. ❤
See more posts
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.